Sunday, May 5, 2013

RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY LIBRARY

1. Library Light--visible from a long distance in my school so students know the status of the library before walking in



2. Mobile Bookshelf--for very young students who don't check out from the regular library shelves



3. Reading Wagon--up to four well-behaved students get to read in this awesome place

That's it for today's post--short, sweet, and random! Please feel free to share favorite things about your school library (even if you're not the librarian) in the comment section below!
~Swersty

5 comments:

  1. You are my favorite thing in my library!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Ok... so exactly how are you going to bring all that with you when you move here and become my librarian? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the folding book shelf?!?!?!? THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the folding book shelf?!?!?!? THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete