Friday, July 13, 2012

A freebie!

With the start of school right around the corner, I thought I'd share a fun little freebie with everyone. If you have an ocean/beach/surfing themed-classroom, you may want to download these student desk tags from my TpT store:
Click here to grab this freebie!
There are eight different surfboard desk tags, with the alphabet and numbers 1-20 on each.

And don't forget to link up to my Old School, New School linky party! You have the rest of July to dig out those old photos and share your first year teacher stories!
~Swersty

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. :D
    Makes me think I should be heading out to the beach instead of cleaning out closets today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoping to find some old pictures to post for the Linky. Fun idea! I'm your newest follower. I hope that you'll come visit my blog!

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable name tags! Love the beach theme. I gave you an award! Come by my blog and grab it!

    - Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete